Friday, March 22, 2013

Wowed by the Intelligence of an almost 2 year old!

Sometimes my son seriously amazes me!  There are so many moments through out the day where I see his mind expanding and growing by the way he plays or the things he says!  Every day it seems as if new words enter his vocabulary.  He often cracks me up when he walks around make chhhoo (best i can describe) noises which is how we tell Kookka no.   Today was another one of those moments.  He has a shape box where he tries to fit the shapes in to the correct holes.  I have always had to help him, and today he wowed me when he figured it out all on his own looking for the correct sides and finding the shapes to go in.  It is amazing to see his little mind grow in intelligence.  I love being his mom, and I am amazed at how smart he is!

No comments: