So thankful that summer has now officially begun!! A camping trip to June Lake/Mammoth with the family was the perfect way to kick off summer break! Nick got to fish with the boys, we had great fellowship, and Kookka got to be wilderness dog for a day! It is so nice to have a break from the busyness that comes throughout the school year!
Our summer to do list includes:
1. Office project, building a storage closet, cleaning up the office and decorating it some!
2. landscaping the backyard and part of the side yard!
3. painting kitchen cabinets, scraping teapot wall paper!
4. Nick building a front gate from scratch!
5. Lindsay and Randy's wedding and our 3 year wedding anniversary in Santa Cruz!
6. Annual Bass Lake family vacation!
7. Camping with Andrea and Brian Underwood our new friends and neighbors!
It is going to be one busy summer vacation, but let me just tell you about the blog I stumbled upon, thanks to my good friend Colleen!! http://www.younghouselove.com/ Is amazing!! This young couple gives you tips about how to completely DIY to your house at an amazing low cost, and with the latest fashions! I am in love, and so excited to take some of their ideas and apply them to my own home this summer!