Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trips!

Tomorrow we leave for Santa Cruz to celebrate our 3 year anniversary!  I can't believe it has been 3 years since I married the love of my life!  Nick is the most amazing man I know, and God blessed me big time when he brought Nick into my life!  We have never been to Santa Cruz so it will be fun to travel around and check out the city!!  On Friday there is lots going on in preparation for the wedding of Lindsay and Randy! Woo hoo that it has finally arrived!!  I am so excited for my friend to take this next step in her life!  After the wedding on Saturday Nick and I had to Bass Lake for the annual family vacation!  I am ready for a week of lounging around a dock on a raft with a book in my hand!  It is a great time of relaxation and fellowship, and we are looking forward to going after we missed it last year when we were in India!  As for the house update.....we have been BUSY!!  Right now our kitchen is ground zero, but all the tile backsplash has been taken off and dry walled over, and the cabinets have been primed!  When we get home from Bass Lake it will be time to paint!  I will post pictures of the finished product on the blog!  For now I will leave you with a few pictures of previous Bass Lake trips to get in the mood for the next week of awesomeness!

No comments: