Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Noah David

I realized last night that I have not updated this in a while, and there is some big news to update with!  We are having a boy!  Noah David Patey is due May 27, 2011!  Nick and I are getting so excited to meet our newest little man!!  He is kicking alot lately, and it is enough that you can see my stomach flicker from the movement!  Can't wait until he is rolling across my whole belly!!  We only have about 16 more weeks to go before we get to meet our little guy!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by!  My girlfriend Katrina had her little boy Klaas Gerrit a few weeks ago and it is crazy to see him out of her belly now!  God is amazing, and the creation of a little boy or girl is such a beautiful thing!  Here is a picture that can let you know that Noah was definitely a boy! 

No comments: