Sunday, April 6, 2008

Birthday week along with Spring Break!!






Tonight we had the chance to celebrate my birthday with some friends at the Cheesecake factory!!  What a fun way to start off our spring break!  It was a great time of hanging out and eating some good food!  I miss not seeing friends on a more regular basis!  It is such a blessing that Nick and I both have the same spring break, and that it is during the week of my birthday!  I can't wait!  We are going to go shopping all day at the outlets in Carlsbad, San Diego and then have dinner with the family to celebrate mine and Caitlins (my niece) birthdays!!  On Thursday I have the opportunity to go to Burke Williams, an amazing spa with my mom and sister.  I get to get a massage and amazing pedicure there!  Can't wait!!  Nick and I hit the 9 month mark of being married tomorrow!  We can't believe it!  WOW, God is good:)  He has answered our prayers by bringing married friends (and engaged friends) into our life along with a married group through the church we have been attending called LA church of Christ. He is so good.  We just started a new series called "Did Jesus really say that?"  We are so excited to be a part of a church we can get plugged in to!  

As for other news, I (Jenny) am hoping and praying for job opportunities to arise, and one possibility is at Maranatha in Pasadena, a private high school.  I have an interview there next month, and the vball coach (who used to be my old vball coach in college) has asked me to coach the freshman vball team there.  It is an exciting possibility, especially because it is only 15 minutes from our apartment!  We will see what doors the Lord opens!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

That was a fun day Jenny!

Anonymous said...

I know this is late but hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

dad - love ya